going for interview at ST satcom tomorrow, seems like its my destiny to go back (not really go back but back as in the same industry) to my previous job, love & hate. but i think destiny is coming, i hope


so finally its done. at that point of time, when i get this for you, i had no idea that you would want to leave me. all i had in mind is i wanted the best for you. diamonds are women best friend, they say. i thought it would be nice if i could get you something that would be a symbol of my love and made you think of me when you wear that. it seems that i will never get to see the day you wear the necklace, given the fact that you left leave me for the better. 

it doesn't hurt me actually, when you said you are allergy to jewelleries. i already accepted that you were my ex gf and its okay to embrace your flaws. i loved you for who you are, your stubbornness, your rage and bad behaviour, even your dark side which you once confided me into. 

what hurt me the most was how you ended our relation, like deleting someone off your phonebook, or deleting a chat history. goddamnit, i didn't know how to react that day, just faking a smile when I'm crying inside. and really felt like just jumping down the mrt track. knowing her character, no matter what i say she will never turn back. being a very logical person of choosing the best route for one's survival. till this day, after 3 months, I'm still in pain, grieving every night i sleep and getting the feeling of being lost and empty overtime i wake up. it really sucks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

well well well...